We invite talented and motivated people to join our team for a minimum period of 6-12 months. Our projects are situated within an international context and have a wide variety in scale and program. You can be part of a creative, fresh, professional and academic work environment.
U/Define can only accept interns for a minimum period of 6-12 months.
International internship applicants must be students who are currently registered at a University, and who will not graduate before completing the internship. In order to make international exchange possible we encourage students to get a scholarship such as Erasmus.
- Enrolled at a university in a Master in architecture program
- Good design capacities
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A team player, reliable, pro-active, flexible and dedicated
- Knowledge of BIM (Graphisoft Archicad) is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite package
- Knowledge of Rhino, preferably also of Grasshopper is a plus
Working @ U/Define
- You have the opportunity to work on challenging projects
- You are part of a creative, fresh, professional and academic working environment
- Our office is situated next to the main transport hub of Bruges, Venice of the North
- Design by research is an integrated and valued part of your daily work
- Your experience is highly valued, but your innovative and entrepreneurial attitude is ranked highest
- You work in an office that is highly ambitious, collegial and social
- You design through discovery, and learn on the job
- You get as much creative freedom as you are willing to take
- You find yourself in a responsible position as soon as you are ready for it
Please send a short motivation letter + CV/Resume + portfolio (max. 10 Mb) to email@example.com
Please indicate in your application the period during which you are available.
We look forward to receiving your application!