We invite talented and motivated people to strengthen our team. We have a wide range of projects and compete in different competitions. You can be part of a creative, fresh, professional and academic working environment.
If there is no position for you right now why don’t you send in an open application? We keep the open applications in a database that we search through the moment we are looking for new staff.
Students are also invited to apply for internships for a minimum of six months.
Please send a motivation letter + C.V./resume + portfolio (max. 10Mb) to email@example.com
Note that online portfolios, personal websites and download links for documents will not be reviewed.
Internships / architect
We invite talented and motivated people to join our team for a minimum period of 6-12 months. Our projects are situated within an international context and are very varied. You can be part of a creative, fresh, professional and academic work environment.
U/Define can only accept interns for a minimum period of 6-12 months.
International internship applicants must be students who are currently registered at University, and who will not graduate before completing the internship. In order to make international exchange possible we encourage students to get a scholarship such as Erasmus.
- Enrolled at a university or master in architecture (for Belgium applications
- Good design capacities
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A team player, reliable, pro-active, flexible and dedicated.
- Knowledge of BIM (Graphisoft Archicad) is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite package
- Knowledge of Rhinoceros, preferably also of Grasshopper
Working @ U/Define
- You have the opportunity to work on challenging projects
- You are part of a creative, fresh, professional and academic working environment
- Our office is situated in the center of Bruges, Venice of the North
- Design by research is an integrated and valued part of your daily work
- Your experience is highly valued, but your innovative and entrepreneurial attitude is ranked highest
- You work in an office that is highly ambitious, collegial and social
- You design through discovery, and learn on the job
- You get as much creative freedom as you are willing to take
- You find yourself in a responsible position as soon as you are ready
Please send a short motivation letter + C.V./resume + portfolio (max. 10Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your application the period during which you are available.
We look forward to receiving your application!